<$BlogRSDURL$>

mOmentOm yOga. . . steady, cOmfy, happy, yOga. . .

. . . fOrmerly knOwn as Om Improvement, mOmentOm yOga is nOw at:
241b victOria street, bugis village, singapOre 188030
mOmentOmyOga@gmail.com
tel: 63344100

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

we are 3!

This October is mOmentOm yOga's third anniversary!

It was exactly three years ago, on Deepavali, that we opened as Om Improvement at Stamford House. We are now gearing up for a celebration event on Saturday, 21 October, also Deepavali. Details will be available soon so make yourself available that day and come down and join us!

. . .

To commemorate the occasion, we would like to invite our yogis to reflect on our studio’s journey thus far. Let’s contemplate what are the factors that make mOmentOm yOga our steady, comfy, happy yoga home. Your thoughts will serve as a nice introduction to new yogis who are just joining our family. You are welcome to email us at mOmentOmyOga@gmail.com your thoughts on any or all of the lines below.

. . .

My name is ___________________.
I have been an Om Improvement/mOmentOm yOgis for ___________ years/months.

What makes mOmentOm yOga my yoga home:

I practice at mOmentOm yOga because. . .

Everytime I enter mOmentOm yOga’s studio I. . .

I find that the people I meet at mOmentOm yOga are. . .

Since I practised yoga at mOmentOm yOga, I. . .

As mOmentOm yOga grows I would like to see. . .

Finally, I would like to say. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .