<$BlogRSDURL$>

mOmentOm yOga. . . steady, cOmfy, happy, yOga. . .

. . . fOrmerly knOwn as Om Improvement, mOmentOm yOga is nOw at:
241b victOria street, bugis village, singapOre 188030
mOmentOmyOga@gmail.com
tel: 63344100

Thursday, August 03, 2006

return tO paradise

Sunrise over a pond outside my room in Bali.












I'm back from Bali. As I return from that paradise to this paradise, I wonder how long we need to cultivate ourselves so that we can create a paradise of peace within us that will never change where ever we go. This is why it helps to go for retreats where we can have the space to tune in to ourselves and create a quiet place within us that is a paradise where the sun never sets.

More information on the planned yoga retreat will be out soon. Watch out for it here.

More pictures coming soon. . .
Lotus & rice fields beyond my room.

View of my room from pond

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .