<$BlogRSDURL$>

mOmentOm yOga. . . steady, cOmfy, happy, yOga. . .

. . . fOrmerly knOwn as Om Improvement, mOmentOm yOga is nOw at:
241b victOria street, bugis village, singapOre 188030
mOmentOmyOga@gmail.com
tel: 63344100

Sunday, December 25, 2005

silent night, studiO night

Festive crowd at Bugis viewed from our balcony on Chrismas Eve:



Merry Christmas everyone! And thanks for tuning in again to our updates.

It was the strangest Christmas Eve I had. Me and my mom spent yesterday afternoon and evening cleaning the studio to the tune of Christmas carols coming from the street below. My mom helped to clean out the bathrooms yesterday. So everytime you flush, do remember her efforts in gratitude. And I learnt that ammonia is an excellent cleaner for glass. EVERYTHING comes off!

One more day of clean up to go today. I'll be trying to reach the higher panes of glass of the partitions and my mom will help with the rest of the window. Then when we have electricity running, we can try some yoga classes!

The studio lights up like a lantern at night. The "BUGIS STREET" sign downstairs and the floodlights illuminating the exterior walls casts a soft warm glow in our studio. I may get one or two floor lamps or wall uplights and not switch on the flourescent ceiling lights to keep the "soft glow" in our "lantern". Considering painting the reception area. I wonder if paint shops are open on Christmas Day. . .






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .